Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Two Things I'm Into Right Now

Here's a couple of things I'm into on this Wednesday:

1. Joe Budden's AMAZING remix on No Church In The Wild (Which was my favorite song on the Watch The Throne Album) This Remix is probably the best verse of the year thus far...



2. @Dadboner twitter. Bold Flavors, Power Moves, A Thousand Beers, Bud Light Nums, if this means something to you, you're awesome and read DadBoner's amazing twitter feed. It's not like other twitter feeds, it's a comic character written by a working hollywood writer who posts stories that will make you piss your pants check it out if you like laughing.

JS

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 PM

    For 2 sick hip-hop tunes (best of the best from the UK) check out:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o0i0WFv7Ic

    (starting around 45 seconds). Pump it up. You'll thank me later.

    Testment to the dopeness of the beat, it got remade:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Tt57hyQEw

    Big L did it, so did these guys:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnFDWO5OFEs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:24 AM

    Thanks for sharing. The lyrics are amazing. Please post about musi. I like your music taste.

    "Begged to be understood anytime I showed the wrath"

    "I see so many people looking for validity
    That’s the wrong search if what’s lost is dignity"

    "I mean I only want better for myself
    Sometimes I even want better for y’all"

    "She said all I ever made her feel was hurt and disgust
    Which in turn hurt cause that was my version of love, I care"

    ReplyDelete